Friday, April 29, 2011

"...bring my own new thing"


 Stephanie Kelly
Hometown: Peachtree, GA
School: Clark Atlanta University(Class of 2009)


"My style is inspired by being a TRENDSETTER...not following the TREND. What is considered 'THE NEW THING' is NOT appealing to me...I hate to be put in a 'CATEGORY' or in the 'SIMILARITY' I prefer to bring my own NEW thing to the fashion universe."

-Stephanie Kelly


Hat: Lids - Toronto Blue Jays
Jeans: 7 for All Mankind - Neiman Marcus
Accessories: Various boutiques in Atlanta
Sneakers: Various locations

Additional information:

Manager of Sugar Britches Boutique in Peachtree, GA
freelance stylist & dance choreographer


If you would like to be featured, or you have pictures that you would like to submit, please send an email to TeamClothesMinded@gmail.com with your pictures and full description enclosed.

2 comments: